Connect with us

Featured

Eboney Cheshire: Girl, 13, died from ecstasy overdose in Rainhill, Merseyside | UK News

Published

on

A 13-year-old girl died from an overdose of ecstasy after falling ill at home, police have revealed.

Eboney Cheshire collapsed at her home in Rainhill, Merseyside on 2 December and died the next day in hospital.

Her death was initially treated as “unexplained” but a post-mortem examination has now confirmed she died of MDMA toxicity, Merseyside Police said.

An investigation into the teenager’s death is ongoing.

Eboney’s mother Kerry Williams paid an emotional tribute following her death, describing her daughter as her “beautiful princess”.

Brother Leon, mother Kerry and Eboney. Pic: Merseyside Police
Image:
(Left to right) Eboney’s brother Leon, her mother Kerry and Eboney. Pic: Merseyside Police

“I am broken and can’t think of a life without you,” Ms Williams said.

“I don’t want to see tomorrow, I just want you back in my arms.

“You are my best friend, so funny, full of character and so popular. I’m broken without you and our lives will never, ever be the same.”

Eboney’s brother Leon also posted a heartfelt tribute to his sibling on Facebook, calling her his “beautiful sister”.

“I wish I told my sister I loved her more than I ever did,” he wrote.

“I love you more than anything in the world.”

Advertisement Find your dream job

Trending