Connect with us

Featured

Boy dies at Center Parcs in Wiltshire after falling ill ‘in sub-tropical indoor pool area’ | UK News

Published

on

A child has died at a Center Parcs in Wiltshire after becoming ill.

It is reported the boy became unwell while playing in the sub-tropical indoor pool area at the Longleat Forest complex.

In a statement, Center Parcs said: “We are deeply saddened by the tragic news that a young guest passed away after becoming unwell whilst at Longleat Forest.

“Our thoughts are with the family at this extremely difficult time.

“We are continuing to offer our support to the family and to our employees who provided immediate assistance”.

More follows…

Advertisement Find your dream job

Trending