The Televisor is looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
We are open to experience level whether you have no experience or years of experience. We work closely with all our staff and assist greatly with career development.
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
What does an Administrative Assistant do?
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organise their work using tools, like MS Excel and office.
Ultimately, the successful Admin Assistant will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
To apply for this job role please send your CV and a brief introduction about yourself to [email protected]